[thelist] PHP - good ways to indicate current page in navigation?

Ben Glassman bglassman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:11:53 CDT 2006

I'm actually trying to get this easy nav php script to work right now.
I've got everything working except that the file seems to terminate
prematurely right after the easy nav include. It does highlight the
nav, but it stops reading the file right after that.

http://www.vtdesignworks.com/clients/kathymarmor/statement.php

Here is a copy of the file as an shtml file so you can see the whole src

http://www.vtdesignworks.com/clients/kathymarmor/statement_src.shtml

And the navigation file is at

http://www.vtdesignworks.com/clients/kathymarmor/includes/navigation.html

Any help is appreciated