[thelist] JOB: Freelance PHP developers wanted i

avinash avinash at bonzertech.com
Tue Jul 25 11:13:18 CDT 2006

Hello,

I am Avinash Holkar, representing Bonzer Technologies, a software development firm from India. I have gone through your software development requirements.

We would like to work with your company for all your regular and futuristic requirements.

We have expert and experienced programmers working on  the  skill set you mentioned. This will be a win -win opportunity for both of us. Bonzer Technologies will meet all your software development/design requirements at optimum cost.

We have successfully completed a number of projects in ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Websites development and Custom Applications. You can contact us at info at bonzertech.com for detailed information on our project experience and technological domains. You can also browse our website www.bonzertech.com
The project implementation will be absolutely transparent, predictable and manageable for you due to standard documentation and fully controlled process.

We hope to be considered as a prospective partner for your outsourcing solutions on long term basis.

Best Regards,
Avinash Holkar

(Director, Bonzer Technologies)