[thelist] Anyone write Macro's for Outlook?

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Jul 26 10:21:03 CDT 2006

-----Original message-----
From: "Casey Crookston" caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:40:32 -0700
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Anyone write Macro's for Outlook?

> Before I post a specific question, I'd like to know if anyone here has
> experience writing macros for Outlook.... Or maybe, is there a better
> list somewhere to find support for this topic?

I've played around with it. Written a macro that appends a quote to my sig - but I found it overly complex and cumbersome to do so. There is a lot of information here:

http://outlookcode.com/

I found it marginally helpful. I didn't find any really good tutorials or examples. Quite a derth of information out there.