[thelist] hover.htc for IE

Justin Roggow justin.roggow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:45:00 CDT 2006

I'm trying to implement CSS pop-out menus on my site.  I had a little
trouble with my Apache configuration and getting the mime type set
correctly.  I finally got that right according the my http headers, yet the
pop-outs don't pop out in IE.  The relevant link is
http://neonbrainiac.nu/menu.php.

I'm running Apache 1.3 w/ MySQL 5 and PHP 5 on Slackware 10.0.  As I said,
the headers report that csshover.htc is being received as mime type
text/x-component in IE.  I've tested on Win2K(SP2) and WinXP(SP2) using IE
5.0 and IE 6.0 respectively.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Justin