[thelist] problems with css rollover

David Bailey dab.hand at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 27 20:08:07 CDT 2006

Okay, it is a very old one which is going to be redone using
standards, but in the meantime, the owner wants the interactive map
up. We have tried the map file on its own (with its own header) and
it still doesn't work:

http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/DVMap.php

I'm just wondering if it's something to do with the image mapping but
can't find where it's going wrong.

David