[thelist] NS 4.7 compatibility?

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Fri Jul 28 14:31:27 CDT 2006

One, the browser used by bank employee's does not indicate the security in
place on their web servers, etc.

Two, even though the browsers may be free themselves, upgrading 10 of
thousands of users to a new browser still cost the company money both in the
time devoted to the process and in any software / application updates /
upgrades.

To the original question, have you considered ASP. Net and allowing the
server to handle the output based on whether it is an up level or down level
browser?

Robert Vreeland
StudioFramework