[thelist] NS 4.7 compatibility?

FayeC ftarzwell at fayec.com
Fri Jul 28 14:38:36 CDT 2006

Can't use ASP here........
Our developers use Java and the server doesn't handle ASP as far as I know. Most our included and little programming stuff is in PHP.
I am somewhat new here so there are a lot of things I am still not privy to.
I could smack a quick IF/ELSE line to handle that but I am here as a designer which means anything in the programming sense has to be escalated to the developers.
Thanks for the thought though...

FayeC