[thelist] Fancy text blending with PHP/GD

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ndm.gov.on.ca
Mon Jul 31 12:04:48 CDT 2006

I haven't done much with GD but I have done some automated image
processing which could easily be done here. With respect to similar
graphic effects that PSP can do, I don't think GD is capable of the
same. However, it could easily be automated to add a copy right notice
on each image and it could be done when the visitor views the page
rather than manually by your wife (or whomever). It could also be done
as part of the uploading process so that the images on the server have
already been modified by the time that visitors view them (this might be
the best idea).

I can't give you any code but I found the PHP.net documentation helped
me quite a bit and once the code has been written and tested, it means
no additional work.

Sorry, no code but just confirmation,

Jules