[thelist] xml and classic asp

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Jul 31 15:46:37 CDT 2006

Couldn't you just save the POST data as a tempfile and process that, then
delete it?  Unless you'll be frequently processing heavy files on a
production webserver, the performance hit should be pretty much irrelevant.

Oh, looks like Vlad just replied with basically same suggestion implicit in
his code.

FWIW...

--
Max Schwanekamp