[thelist] Site check - http://www.megabitz.net/devcss1/ (3 column CSS)

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 22:59:25 CDT 2006

Good Evening,

Well I am going to be fairly blunt.  One of the things that I am not
sure that I like is that when I get away from the front page, none of
them look the same.  All the page's have a different look.  If you go
to the page about privacy and then to the one that you can fill out
the info to order product, they do not look at the same.  One of the
items that I can see that is missing is that you get on a page and you
do not have a way to get back to
the place you started.

Also you have a link for privacy policy, but you also have the same
thing on the front page.  I would move the items on the front page to
their own page.  Use the front page to talk about what you do.

The memebership info should have a page called prices, or signing up
etc.  It is small enough on the left that it is almost unreadable.   I
would guess that you have a lot other plans then just these three.  If
not, ok that is fine also.  Just start a page for that.

I do like the colors that you used in the page.  The menu is great..
The logo at the top is good also.

Hope this helps..

Steven