[thelist] Custom calendar Javascript Datepicker

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 04:09:40 CDT 2006

> Thanks;
> its name is jscalendar (as I mentioned). It's opensource (hosted on
> sf.net), and I believe to be the most nice and aesthetic JavaScript
> date picker, but does not support custome date object.

There've been many a datepicker solution and aesthetics are your least
issue. The YUI one Matt suggested is probably the most tested and
stable one, and you can style it any way you want - pending you know
your CSS. If not, there are many presets and people on the calendar
mailing list will be happy to oblige.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com