[thelist] script element mystery

Brian Funk brian at slws.ca
Mon Aug 7 21:35:50 CDT 2006

I have a page of my personal bookmarks ( just a simple list ) that I
keep on my server for my personal use only. Today I noticed a script
error when I opened the page. hmmm... I have no script with that page.
So I go "view > page source" and see at the bottom of the code ( after
the html closing tag ) the following script element:

<script language='javascript'>postamble();</script>

Weird, I didn't put that there! So I went to my server and opened the
page and stranger still... in the source document, that line of code
isn't there??

Would anyone have an idea how this might be?

--
brian