[thelist] Supress php errors

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:53:02 CDT 2006

Thanks for taking the time to review my message Paul.

The errors and warnings are all expected which is why I want them supressed.

The included script ($included_file) is an html page meant for serving
over the web so it has additional sub-includes that try to set session
information. This generates warnings about being unable to connect to
the session database. There is also a path that is set thru a define
in a configuration file (TMP_DIR_PATH) but the configuration file is
for use over the web so I override and want the Notice "TMP_DIR_PATH
has already been defined..."

I tried placing @ in front of the statements that generate these
notices/warning but they still get written to the output buffer.

If I could redirect those warning to stderr that would help as well.

Thanks,

Ivo