[thelist] site design credit / photography permission

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Sat Aug 12 07:55:33 CDT 2006

2 questions -

q1 - I've inheritied a couple sites - in one case we kept the basic
theme, but completely redid the menus (converting to CSS), converted
site to tableless, changed how images are incorporated, changed some of
the front page images, rewrote every single file on the site -- at what
point do you change the design credit to reference your business name?

q2 - I have a business who wants to show some before/after pictures of
their work - in this case they do auto body work - do they need to
getting permission (written, verbal) of their clients to show pics?  I
assume I would need to make license plates illegible.

-Bob