[thelist] Marking a site as "sensitive" but not "adult"

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:23:28 CDT 2006

Dominick,

He may be referring to SafeSurf's PICS label. Here's an example off their
site:

<META http-equiv="PICS-Label" content='(PICS-1.1
"http://www.classify.org/safesurf/" l r (SS~~000 1))'>

For more information go to http://www.safesurf.com/ssplan.htm

-jeremy
--
My Blog
http://www.weissblog.com/

On 8/16/06, Dominick Cancilla
<dominick.cancilla at buckconsultants.com> wrote:
> I have a client Web site at http://www.revisionistphotos.com that
> features artwork based on Holocaust photographs. Not
exactly happy stuff.