[thelist] RentACoder

mac jordan mac.jordan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 04:13:27 CDT 2006

On 8/17/06, Kenneth <gknnth at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I happened to come across some old threads (2003) on this list about
> RentACoder. I don't have time to look at every single thread but after a
> brief look it appears that most of the coders were complaining loudly and
> very upset that coders in India were pricing them out of the market. Tsk.
> Tsk. Tsk.

nice rant.  Now then - is it our fault that you picked a shop that couldn't
do what you want?  How did you select them, evaluate them?

we're entitled to (and get) our approx $100 per hour because we have years
of business experience, because we can tell clients when their ideas won't
work - and suggest new ideas that will, because we turn out good quality
code on time and on budget.

and we're no different to hundreds - probably thousands - of development
companies;  if you engaged the wrong one(s), then your selection process is
flawed.

--
mac jordan
home: www.kestrel.org