[thelist] RentACoder

Peter Van Dijck petervandijck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 04:26:38 CDT 2006

Seems to me that a fundamental problem in this industry is on both
sides: many companies don't understand "coding" and thus don't know
who to hire, and many coders don't understand "business" and thus
don't deliver what's needed. It's rare that the two understand each
other and stuff gets actually done.

And because it's rare to find a coder that can deliver (beyond just
the coding) you tend to have to pay to get that.

I used to charge double when I got a client that didn't really know
what they were doing. Just for the guaranteed headaches. (I don't take
those anymore.)

Peter

--
find videoblogs: http://mefeedia.com