[thelist] RentACoder

Kenneth gknnth at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 05:10:17 CDT 2006

I'm not confusing anything. American prices (just because they're overpriced) don't equal best value. That's fooey. I've searched through hundreds of coders/web designers/Internet e-commerce consultants call'em what you want but my worst business experiences regardless have been with Americans.

mac jordan <mac.jordan at gmail.com> wrote:  On 8/17/06, Kenneth wrote:

> why should I pay $3000 for something that I can get for $300? Does that
> make business sense? If it does then you've never run a business.

that's where you're wrong. I do run a business. I've run this one since
1997, and I ran a different one before that from 1986 - 1996.

and you're confusing the lowest price with the best value - they are rarely
one and the same, in my (20 years) experience of running a business.

--
mac jordan
home: www.kestrel.org

* * Please support the community that supports you. * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !