[thelist] OT: Weird Windows problem

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Thu Aug 17 05:41:53 CDT 2006

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
: bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Dan Parry
: Subject: Re: [thelist] OT: Weird Windows problem
:
: > If you installed Windows yourself, have you tried reinstalling? If it
: > came preinstalled you could send back the machine?
:
: I'll try a reinstall if nothing else works... Problem is that Windows is
: already activated and I've had problems reactivating a reinstalled
: system...
: But maybe I'm being too lazy to phone the activation line :)

If there are no hardware changes, activation will be fine. The generated hash
representing your hardware is exactly the same.

Cheers
Ken