[thelist] Which Free Opensource AJAX Framework is worth the timeand effort?

Julian Voelcker asp at tvw.net
Sun Aug 20 09:30:13 CDT 2006

Hi Jose,

> I have been reading for a while about AJAX, and would like now to
> actually try working with one real frameworks out there, a free open
> source one, since this is for learning purposes first and foremost,
> and eventually for client work.

What server programming language are you using?

I use .Net and Telerik web controls (purchased) but with them I just
add a single control to the page and it all works, there is nothing
more to think about.

I belive that the MS' offering is heading the same way.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom