[thelist] Problem with Mozilla AJAX response

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Sun Aug 20 09:43:27 CDT 2006

I tried FireFox Dom inspector on a site I did using AJAX to swap in and out
some images. Admittedly, it uses responseText (which may be the difference),
but it still showed the changes in the Dom Inspector. So I don't think the
Dom inspector cares how the object is added to the DOM. Are you trying to
view the object before it is attached / added to the DOM?

Robert Vreeland
StudioFramework