[thelist] beautiful web templates

Nan Harbison nanharbison at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 12:31:40 CDT 2006

Hi All,
Does anyone have a better site than templatemonster.com to buy web
templates? My problem with template monster, and several other template
sites which seem to use the exact same templates) is that they are all so
BUSY looking. I was looking for something elegant and simple, not that much
information on each page. The site I am building gives all the information
for a conference, places to stay, sign up online, times and dates of
meetings, etc.
Does something like that exist?
And can someone point me to some beautiful sites that you would consider
modern? I created a site which my boss says is too "90's" looking. I dont'
think I am aware of the difference!
TIA for your help.
Nan