[thelist] Which Free Opensource AJAX Framework is worth thetimeand effort?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 22:51:57 CDT 2006

On 8/22/06, Chris Ditty <cditty at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm reading over the YUI docs and they aren't nearly as easy to follow.

Really? They use typical JavaDoc format, plus additional tutorial
style documentation on the /yui site.

> Heck, I'm stuck on the yui-grid atm.  I would think that with all the money
> and resources that yahoo has, they could have included a few detailed
> tutorials.

Grids is the most difficult, I think. I started working on a wizard
interface to help create the necessary markup:

http://mattwarden.com/grids/#

Obviously I never got around to finishing it. But, it made me learn
Grids in detail, if you need any help.

Thanks,

--
Matt Warden