[thelist] YUI - Grid Layout Issues

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 08:49:20 CDT 2006

On 8/23/06, Chris Ditty <cditty at gmail.com> wrote:

I believe this should have id "hd".

yui-t1 is a template name. I'm not sure what you're trying to do
exactly with id="yui-t1", as yui-t1 is a class. I believe you want to
remove this.

This looks correct, minus its surrounding div.

Couple things. First, the units should be yui-u not yui-b. Secondly,
you *should* indicate which one is "first" by adding a class "first"
to whichever one shows to the left. Otherwise, you will have trouble
styling them differently.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

--