[thelist] changing banks over technology? (was RE: whatpercentage uses webmail?)

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Wed Aug 23 14:45:40 CDT 2006

I wholeheartedly agree with Matt. I do a lot of online banking and have
gotten pretty picky about that sort of stuff. In fact, I'm considering
changing a bank that I have a credit card through simply because of the
fact that you cannot submit the login form by hitting the return button
on the keyboard. Yes, having to move my hand to my mouse pisses me off
that much. Good thing I'm able bodied and can actually use a mouse.

I'm aware that I may not be in the majority on that, but I do believe
I'm part of a significant minority.

Ron