[thelist] Looking for software to make quick tutorials...

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Thu Aug 24 03:52:43 CDT 2006

Hi,

Know of any good software geared towards making step-by-step tutorials?

I am looking for a screen-grab software that can take web-ready .jpg
(.png, .gif...) snapshots of the current application with the
mouse/current tool visible...

For example, lets say I am making a marquee selection in Photoshop - I
want to take a snapshot of that just like how I see it. Some screen grab
software will hide the mouse, or not show the "marching ants"...

Lol, anyway, any suggestions would be great.  :)

Cheers,
Micky