[thelist] input type="image" vs. input type="button"

jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Thu Aug 24 12:30:04 CDT 2006

>> I am open to anything,but prefer accessible, non-JavaScript dependant,
and >>a PHP solution if possible.  Eventually the menu will get its
<option>s from >>a database - HP/MySQL - but I am still in the process
of becoming a >>Programmer.

> What is wrong with <input type="image"> and a redirect script in PHP?

I didn't fully understand how to implememt that suggestion, and it seems
like a lot of extra work for something that seems so simple.  I don't
(yet) have the PHP programming skills to knock that suggestion out.

--
Jono Young
Designer | Developer | Illustrator