[thelist] database sorting problem

BRETT HOME brettonlutz at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 19:14:01 CDT 2006

I need help with my website and will pay someone to help me fix it.

On my website (I am a real estate agent), I have about 40 rental listings which are currently sorted in the order in which they were entered. I need them sorted according to the 'listing #" . I really need  a field to be created which the listing # can be entered into, and then have the listings sorted according to that field. I have only put in 40 listings but really there are about 2000 so without them being in sequential order according to the listing there is no way the public can logically find the pictures to that listing.

Brett

contact me at brettonlutz at comcast.net