[thelist] Website Error

Johnathon Tinsley jon at encryptec.net
Tue Aug 29 08:00:08 CDT 2006

Hello... I just joined this group today... my names Johnathon btw. Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I cant get into the site to post an error report, and I can't get into the site to join any other groups :(
I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Duplicate entry 'd9bda3729e5de76124fd519' for key 1 query: INSERT INTO sessions (sid, uid, hostname, timestamp) VALUES ('d9bda3729e5d848f124fd519', 0, 'MY_IP_ADD', 1156855952) in /store/host/www.evolt.org/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66

I've got a session cookie already, so it shouldnt be trying to insert a new session record into the database.

I've got other sessions open atm.. (working) so I don't really want to wipe my session cookies.

Can anyone help?!

---
Johnathon Tinsley, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977