[thelist] PHP MVC framework recommendations

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Tue Aug 29 16:54:26 CDT 2006

> I would strongly recommend you look again AND join the mailing list and
> ask some questions about these issues. Neither of your impressions I
> feel are necessarily accurate. I am a satisfied user of CakePHP, and I
> invested some research (on two occasions) into other options and both
> times, ended up with Cake.

Thanks Hershel,

I think I'll use Cake for now too. It does seem pretty easy to leap into, and it's good to hear from a satisfied customer :)

FWIW, I found this yesterday:
<tip type="PHP MVC framework list">

For a concise list of frameworks, take a lookee here:
http://www.phpwact.org/php/mvc_frameworks

</tip>