[thelist] Odd PHP mail behavior

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Thu Aug 31 14:31:48 CDT 2006

My experience, which is mostly on windows boxes, is that while you can spoof
the FROM you can not spoof the SENDER; which is automatically be tacked on
if you don't code it in, or if you do code it in, will cause the mail call
to fail if you attempt to spoof it. That said, I'm sure someone else on the
list knows a way around this.

Sincerely,
Robert Vreeland
StudioFramework