[thelist] .NET [C#], DropDownList, HTMLEncode

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Sep 7 09:45:56 CDT 2006

		   Hopefully this isn't committing some mortal sin on the evolt list, but what if you just stick it into the DDL as the actual characters, rather than the encoded characters?

Apologies if this was already suggested back in the jumble of text that has been the last few replies (at least in my mail client)...

Peter