[thelist] Norton Internet Security

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:38:55 CDT 2006

For Virus, you can use AVG http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1 it has both an
AntiVirus, and Anti SpyWare.  I have been using the AVG virus part for years
now.  It is free, and the upgrades are free also.  I had used Norton, and
then someone
told me about AVG.  When I installed AVG it told me about a virus that was
there, that Norton had not found.  I dumped Norton that night.

WinXP has a parental control built in I believe.  You might want to do a
google search on it.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-12,GGGL:en&q=parental+control+software

Here is a quick google search on parental control software.  Good luck with
that one.