[thelist] UFO fails with latest flash version

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Wed Sep 13 13:44:13 CDT 2006

Olivier Percebois-Garve wrote:
> Any of you using "ufo"  a javascript made by Bobby Van der Sluis
> for better Flash integration.
> It now fails with the latest flash versions.
> Anybody experiences that ? is there a know fix ?

I've heard a lot of positive mentions of Bobby's UFO scripts recently,
and believe I would have heard if others had problems with the version
change last June. Perhaps there's a difference in implementation on a
particular site you're seeing...?
http://www.bobbyvandersluis.com/ufo/

(Speaking of which, did you know that half the web now has just-in-time
compilation of ECMAScript and ECMAScript for XML (E4X) support? Amazing.
http://blog.digitalbackcountry.com/?p=498 )

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd