[thelist] PayPal Error - problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Thu Sep 21 11:20:45 CDT 2006

Hey All,
I'm trying to configure a custom PayPal form I've used on other sites
before.  In the past I've been able to move the files over change the
variables and everything would be good, not this time.  When the form is
filled out an error message comes up that says

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the
PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller
to resolve the problem.

I've written PayPal three times about it and they haven't responded.  I
called them this morning and they weren't much help with a custom
script.  In this case I'm the seller and my email address has been
verified.  I've poke around Google and haven't found much.

How can I fix this?
Thanks
Rich