[thelist] load a web page after video finishes?

Dave Stevens evolt at davestevens.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 09:27:09 CDT 2006

Matthew Bernhardt wrote:
> Is there a video format (ideally a streaming format) that allows me to
> call a URL when the video is finished - or at a specific time within the
> presentation?

Hi Matthew,

Later versions of Flash can handle video, I believe it began in Flash 8.
Using actionscript to call a URL once the video finishes playing would
be fairly straightforward I'd imagine, I don't have a specific example
I'm afraid but hopefully this will set you in the right direction.

Cheers
Dave