[thelist] updating skillset (long rambling request for advice, vague or specific)

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:35:17 CDT 2006

You should also play to and build on your Microsoft-y strengths: do
look into Atlas, maybe the WPF. There's going to be a lot of work as
WPF becomes a reality, and business begin updating and migrating
software (yes it will take years, no, no-ones going to do it just for
the hell of it.. but I dont know how to develop this stuff. Do you?
Who does?)

Sam