[thelist] PHP MySQL - Registration, Leave Request Help.

Mukesh K. Srivastava srimks at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 26 01:26:41 CDT 2006

Hey All.

  I am totally newbie to PHP & MySQL world. I had been assign to come with following features for our newly created team, they -

  1) Password protected login for all users (Manager/Team Members).
2) Request for Leave(Earn & Sick) and Show leave balances and summary of transaction.
3) Email notification and alert to Team Manager/ HR- Manager for each leave submission by employees.
4) Employees have the options to choose between full day or half day leave.
  5) Inventory List: List of inventory taken/issued.
6) Business Travel: Has information of Passport Number, VISA Type, Countries visited & Date of Travels.

  After having the resource from http://www.evolt.org/PHP-Login-System-with-Admin-Features which seem to be good source to start with, I was able to make out for #1, but now I am struck for #2, #3 & #4.

  I am using PHP-v4.4.4(Win32) & MySQL-v4.0.16 on my Windows XP system.

  Any clue  "How to start #2 - #4 implementation?

  A bit of guidance can really help me.

  BR.