[thelist] Z-index and flash

Portman mrport at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 08:33:12 CDT 2006

Hi Bill,

I looked at the site in IE and the first drop down was below the Flash
but when I moused over it a second time it was on top. Don't know what
that means. It might be an idea to whoever will be building the site (if
they want to keep the Flash) is to expand the Flash and put the menu in
the Flash file to solve this problem.

HTH,
Riva