[thelist] Contracts

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Sun Oct 1 09:37:44 CDT 2006

Feel free to make use of my standard documents at
http://studioframework.com/examples/
In particular 'companyYproposal.doc', which is the general format I use for
a contact.

As always, feel free to contact me off list if you have any questions
Sincerely,
Robert Vreeland
Managing Partner
StudioFramework