[thelist] mysql help

Mark Mckee lists at soddengecko.com
Sun Oct 1 23:46:50 CDT 2006

Thanks BIll, i will give that a go.

i obviously need to be able to edit these categories and links within
the database incase of incorrect entry etc.

I have tried setting up an edit page, but I am having real trouble. I
dont know where I am going wrong. I have spent the night trying
different methods and searching google to no avail.

can anyone point me int he right direction to get info on how to edit,
update and delete rows in mysql, i just really do not seem to be getting
it at all.