[thelist] What's the sexiest looking CMS?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 04:26:53 CDT 2006

> Honest.. this is my research brief.. to find the sexiest looking CMS
> interface.
>
> I don't think I'm the best to judge as my tastes are often obscure.
>
> Not looking for the most erotic but the one that just sells itself before
> anyone has even pressed a button.
>
> If this message makes it out past my spam-blocking mail server be aware that
> your reply may not make it back in :)

I found that most of those that look amazingly easy are a pain to
change or tweak to your needs. Furthermore, the more snazzy the
WYSIWYG interface, the crappier the quality of the content (as in -
editors will use tables and things to layout content and mess with
your overall CI).

That said:
Immediacy, RedDot

--