[thelist] GetRows goofiness (or my own)

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Oct 2 20:00:09 CDT 2006

		   I guess you could pick a field that you don't mind truncating, convert it to varchar(8000), and make it second last...

*spinning wheels*

Peter

				From: "Joel D Canfield" joel at spinhead.com

> > SELECT WO_NUM, REQDATE, TYPE, TASK, NOTE, DESCRIPT
>
> Interesting. The fields above (your updated order) are of types int,
> datetime, varchar(64), varchar(100), text, text
>
> So, I've got two text fields.

That is indeed the issue; text fields will only populate the GetRows
thingy if they're the last field in the select.

I'll run off to do some research (tomorrow morning when I'm back in the
office) but if y'all know how I should be doing this, I'd love to hear
it.

thanks again

joel