[thelist] Alternatives to IFrames?

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Wed Oct 4 10:50:13 CDT 2006

Hi Tim

When you say "doesn't fit in with the way the standard template" how so?

If you're running ColdFusion.. you can cfinclude CF  templates.

If your "stuff"  ;)  is just HTML you could use the web server's SSI
capability.

Ideally you should be given a way to fit in with their templates, other than
iFrames which I agree are far from ideal.