[thelist] PDF templating for ASP.NET

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Oct 12 16:53:15 CDT 2006

		Hi David,

   I've had good experiences with products from http://activepdf.com/ , though I can't give you any hard numbers (perhaps their sales department could provide those).  Of course it's not cheap, but I don't know what your budget is and where money lies on the priority list...

Cheers,

Peter

				From: "MILLER David R." dmiller at mcc.ca

Hi.
I've been charged with generating PDFs on the fly for an ASP.NET
application based on existing PDF forms (static; not "Adobe PDF Forms")
and input from HTML forms. I've looked at iText (sourceforge) and a few
other free and commercial products. Very important that the solution
perform well under load.

Does anyone have recommendations or advice based on their own
experience?

David R. Miller
Senior Software Developer
Medical Council of Canada