[thelist] Tip Harvest for the Week of Monday Oct 09, 2006

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:39:51 CDT 2006

I think there might be a problem with the list.  Last weekend, I sent a
message and the person that answered it commented that he hadn't seen it
come through.  He only saw it on the list archives.  Also again this
weekend.  It's like the list goes completely dead and comes back to life
late monday morning/early afternoon.  Not like the normal weekend deadness,
this is more....dead(er).