[thelist] What makes a good web site?

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:12:30 CDT 2006

On 10/18/06, Hershel Robinson <hershel at galleryrobinson.com> wrote:

> If people are not aware of such simple time-saving features common to
> all browsers, I do not expect them to start using advanced features
> anytime soon.

Think long-term Hershel. I guarantee you that my kids, who are five
and three, will have a complete grasp on tabbed browsing within two
years (maybe less). All I have to do is show them.

Now factor that in to the kids who are getting ready to graduate from
college, who will *get it* much faster and you'll have a significant
shift in user behavior.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications