[thelist] Sharepoint anyone?

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Wed Oct 18 13:55:52 CDT 2006

I'm hoping someone here has done some custom Sharepoint development.
We've got a client who uses Sharepoint, and they need to:

1.	Display data from a database (think simple data list or grid)
2.	On the same page as the data grid, fill out a simple form and
submit it, at which point the form entries will be stored in the
database.

This would be very simple if it was outside Sharepoint.  I'm not looking
for anything here except how many hours I should add to the quote
because it IS in Sharepoint.  For example, if it were to take me x hours
as a standard .net application, then doing it in Sharepoint should take
me x + y%.

Thanks!

Casey