[thelist] Sharepoint anyone?

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Wed Oct 18 14:11:14 CDT 2006

Look up Page Viewer Web Parts. I'm talking about SharePoint 2007 here. I
am building an entire Intranet around it and filling up sales dashboard
pages with little Page Viewer Web Parts of custom AJAX ASP.NET 2.0
(Cached data connections) pages hosted off another server. By this
method, you can incorporate anything you want from the .NET architecture
and custom build anything from forms to grid views, to whatever. I also
downloaded a 3rd parts Report Viewer Web Part to view SRS reports
without the fat ugly header info.

Happy coding!

Rob Smith
LexJet