[thelist] Seeking CSS-Based HTML Coder

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Thu Oct 19 15:20:32 CDT 2006

We are looking for HTML/CSS/JS coding. We have a large web app in
development. Some modules are done and we need to develop mockups of the
pages for others. The front-end code will be semantic and valid HTML
using valid CSS exclusively for layout.

We are looking for a relationship with an experienced firm or
individuals for hourly work over the next few months. We estimate that
there are up to a few hundred hours of work involved. We only, at this
point, need HTML mockups with no back-end work.

Please respond with hourly rates, availability (hours per week) and
samples of front-end coding which matches our specifications.

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/